When you come to Metal Craft with a medical device or implant manufacturing project, we keep the end user in mind, which means doing our part to ensure the best possible patient outcome. While our 30 years of reputable experience in the medical device and implant industry certainly don’t hurt, it’s our company’s unified dedication to product quality and customer satisfaction that allows your implant or device to be everything you intend.
Medical Device and Implant Manufacturing
Helping you improve lives.
Working with our team of medical device and implant specialists includes:
- Personalized project management from conception to delivery.
- Multiple medical device and implant manufacturing methods at your service, including Multi Access CNC Machining, CNC Grinding, Gun Drilling, Wire EDM, and more.
- Full in-house production of every aspect of the process, ensuring thorough quality tracking.
- Access to a full range of proven capabilities-everything from very fine precision instruments and complex assemblies to larger tools and implants.
- Full-service manufacturing, completed in-house from start to finish, including CNC & Manual Turning, CNC & Manual Milling, CNC Grinders, Swiss-type Machining, Gun Drilling, Honing, Wire EDM, Hole Popping, Finishing, Heat Treating, Laser Marking, Passivation, and Inspection.
- In-house Welding, including GTAW (Tig) Welding and Laser Beam Welding.
- Certified quality standards, including ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and full compliance with FDA and cGMP regulations.
Get in touch with our Medical Device and Implant Manufacturing Team today by emailing email@example.com, calling, or submitting a complimentary quote request. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.